Upgrade Plans for WordHolic | DIY Flash Cards!
● Ad Free Plans
Remove all ads and improve usability.
- Ad Free Semiannually Plan (Auto Renewal Subscription $3.99 USD / 6 months）
- Ad Free Monthly Plan (Auto Renewal Subscription $0.99 USD / month）
* The prices may vary depending on your location.
● Restore Your Purchases
You can restore your purchases from:
[Menu] > [Upgrades] > [Restore]
* Before restoring, log in your device with your Apple ID that you purchased your plan with.
● Current Plan and Cancellation
The payments will be charged to your iTunes account. To check your current plans or turn off auto-renewal, go to:
Settings App in your device > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions
Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- To turn off auto-renewal, you have to do so in the iTunes Store and cannot cancel the month that your plan starts from.
This Terms (hereinafter referred to as "these Terms") is subject to the conditions concerning the use of the application "WordHolic" (hereinafter referred to as "this application") provided by Langholic Ltd. It is to be determined and applies to all users who use this application. Users should read this agreement carefully before using this application.
Article 1 (Agreement with this agreement)
Article 2 (Revision / change of this agreement)
The Company may change or add the contents of these Terms at any time in our judgment. Unless otherwise specified by the Company, the modified terms and conditions will apply to the website operated by the Company (www.langholic.com/wordholic-terms-of-use-en (for any reason, regardless of the reason If the domain or content is changed, it will include the changed domain etc.) (hereinafter referred to as "our website") or from the time it is displayed on the use screen of this application .
In case the user does not agree to the changed terms after the change, the user shall immediately stop using this application or withdraw from this application pursuant to Article 14.
If the user continues to use this application even after changing this agreement, the user is deemed to have agreed to the changed terms. At your own risk, users are requested to check the latest contents of these Terms from time to time, and use this application.
Article 3 (definition)
In this Agreement, the meanings of the terms listed in the following items shall be as prescribed in each of the relevant items.
It refers to an individual, corporation or organization that uses this application.
Generic name of information that users can access through this application (including but not limited to sentences, images, movies, sounds, music and other sounds, images, software, programs, codes and other data) is.
Article 4 (Outline of this application)
- Through this application, we use the terminal compatible with this application to the user based on the terms of this agreement, and the user himself uses a word book or a memorandum card We can provide services to create.
- Our company is a service that allows users to share information on word books and memorization cards created by themselves with other users within the scope of their consent (hereinafter referred to as "data sharing service"). ) Is provided.
Article 5 (Use by minors)
- Minors shall do so with the use of this application and all other acts, with the consent of a legal representative such as a custodian. When a minor downloads this application, it is deemed that the use of this application and the contents of this agreement were consent of a legal representative.
- If a user of a minor does not agree with a statutory representative and uses this application in falsehood or age as fake if there is agreement but there is no agreement with a legal representative, in order to make believe that it is a person with ability to act, , You can not withdraw any legal action concerning the use.
If you use this application after the user who was minors at the time of agreement of this agreement reaches the age of adult, the user is deemed to have approved all the law acts concerning this application.
Article 6 (usage fee and period of use)
- Although this application can be used for free, when using the upgrade plan (refer to "Upgrade Plans for WordHolic | DIY Flash Cards!", hereinafter referred to as "upgrade plan"), In accordance with the payment method separately determined by the Company, we will pay the usage fee to our company. The cost of payment is borne by the user.
The upgrade plan use period of this application will be from 23:59 on the end date of the upgrade plan use period until the use start date of the upgrade plan and will be automatically updated every same period thereafter. The user shall cancel the use of the upgrade plan after the next use period by turning off the automatic update setting in a prescribed manner within Apple's iTunes account for iOS version or Google Play's Google account for Android version 24 hours before the expiration of each plan use period described above I can. As long as the user does not turn off the automatic update setting 24 hours before the expiration of each plan use period, the use period of the upgrade plan is automatically extended by the use period of the plan, and the user can use the upgrade plan usage period We will pay you.
In case of changing the usage fee of the upgrade plan, the Company shall notify the user in an appropriate manner at least one month before the change date, and users who disagree with the change will follow the provisions of Article 14 I will withdraw from the upgrade plan. If the user does not take the procedure of withdrawal even after the change date, we assume that you have agreed with the changed usage fee.
Regardless of withdrawal or other reasons during the user's use period, we will not refund any fee for the usage fee paid and we will acknowledge it beforehand. However, in cases where Apple / Google or the Company deems refund to be reasonable, we may refund all or part of the used fee paid. (For Android version, refer to Google Play Help for more details.)
Article 7 (campaign etc.)
- Regardless of the preceding article, we may provide free trial period and other campaign period (hereinafter referred to as "campaign period") to users. In that case, if the user participates in a campaign etc. and does not terminate this application according to the method specified by the Company within the designated period at the time of contract, such as campaign, or withdraw from this application according to the provisions of Article 14 The use fee specified in the preceding article will automatically be generated and the user shall agree to this in advance.
- The cancellation or withdrawal prescribed in the preceding paragraph shall be carried out at your own risk within the campaign period.
Article 8 (Handling of information on users)
- When using this application, in order to transmit information about you and other information (hereinafter referred to as "user information") required by us in using this application, you must provide true and accurate information It will not.
In the case where there is an error in the user information or when there is a change, the user shall promptly amend or change the user information at his / her own risk, and that the contents of the user information was false, erroneous or omissed We do not assume any responsibility even if damage to users is caused by.
Article 9 (Use of this application)
- Users are permitted to use this application within the scope of the purpose stipulated by this agreement in accordance with the method defined by the Company.
This application can be used only for the purpose that the user uses for himself, and it should not be used for sale, distribution, development, commercial purpose or other purposes other than self-use.
The user shall use this application only in the state provided by the Company and should not copy, modify, change, modify or adapt this application.
Preparation and maintenance of information terminals, software, communication lines and other communication environments necessary to receive the provision of this application shall be made at the expense and responsibility of the user.
We can post advertisements anywhere in this application. If the user uses a service other than this application through advertisements or links of this application, it shall be used at the user's own risk and even if any damage is caused to the user, we are totally responsible Shall not.
Article 10 (Data sharing service)
In the data sharing service, the user may share the data of the word book created by himself, the data of the memorization card and other data specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "shared data") to other users. I can do it.
The user agrees to the following matters when using the data sharing service based on the preceding paragraph.
(1) Our company provides shared data to other users
(2) If we determine that there are inappropriate points regarding the content of shared data, how to use shared data, or other handling of shared data, we may suspend the data sharing service based on our judgment.
(3) The Company does not guarantee the truth or accuracy of the shared data, and shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user regarding the use of the shared data.
Article 11 (attribution of rights)
- All copyrights, patents, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights relating to this application and all content distributed in this application (either acquire those rights or register for those rights ) Shall belong to us or to a third party who licenses our company. The user shall not use or publish the content beyond the scope of the purpose of this application without obtaining the permission of the person to whom the right belongs.
We will grant users non-exclusive use of this application and contents (limited to the scope to which the Company belongs to us) within the range necessary for using this application. However, such use permission does not include the right to reuse a third party, and may also give the user intellectual property rights on contents, rights similar to ownership rights or rights that can be disposed of at will Does not mean assignment or grant of the right of.
Users can not use content beyond the scope of private use stipulated in the copyright law.
In this application, our trademarks, logos, application marks etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "trademarks, etc.") may be displayed, but we may notify you or any other third party Etc., or does not grant the use of it.
Article 12 (Prohibited act)
- In using this application, the user himself / herself or a third party must not act corresponding to any of the following items, and the act directly or indirectly triggers the actions of the following items Do not do it easily.
(1) Any act that infringes the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, other rights or interests of the Company or other users or other third part
(2) Act to induce malfunction of this application
(3) An act of using, creating or distributing an external tool which normally uses unintended bugs or normally unintended effects of this application
(4) act of putting an excessive burden on this application or our server etc.
(5) Acts that violate laws, court rulings, decisions or orders, or administrative measures that are binding on laws and regulations, acts that promote these or acts that may be likely to occur
(6) Fraud or intimidation against our company or other users or other third parties
(7) Acts of declaring false facts to our company or other users
(8) Acts contrary to public order and morals or acts that may harm good good manner
(9) Disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, and analyze the source code of this application
(10) Act of unauthorized access to the system connected to this application illegally or unauthorized rewriting or erasing of information accumulated in our facilities
(11) Acts of copying, assigning, lending or modifying this application
(12) Acts contrary to the purpose and purpose of this agreement and this application
(13) Acts of selling and buying data created in this application without permissions of the Company
(14) The content of the shared download infringes the right of the right
(15) The use of shared distribution is limited to personal use, and commercial use such as selling shared type is shining.
(16) Use shared data and describe personal information Registered personal information
(17) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 13 (Measures etc in case of violation of regulations etc)
- In the event that the Company judges that the user falls under or falls under any of the following items (including cases where a complaint from a third party is received), the Company will at its sole discretion (Hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") to the user without temporarily stopping or limiting the use of this application or canceling this use contract without giving notice to such user.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact with respect to all or part of the information provided to the Company
(3) Where he / she has received a trial of death or commencement of guardianship, commencement of assistance or assistance
(4) Inquiries from the Company If you do not receive a response beyond 30 days from the contact requesting other responses or separately after the period specified by the Company
(5) When using this application, if you have received measures such as suspension of usage in the past or are currently receiving
(6) It is an anti-social forces, etc., or through cooperation or involvement in maintaining, operating or managing anti-social forces, etc. through funds provision or other, it carries out some exchange or engagement with anti-social forces etc. When we judged
(7) When the Company determines that it is necessary for the operation and maintenance of this application
(8) Others When we judge that there are grounds similar to the preceding items
- Even after the suspension of use, the user is not to be relieved of all obligations and obligations (including damages for damages, but not limited to this) in the use contract with the Company and third parties.
- The Company shall not bear any responsibility for damages caused to the user due to the actions the Company carried out under this section and can retain and use information acquired by the Company with respect to the user even after the suspension of use etc.
- In cases where the Company judges that the user falls under any of the items of paragraph 1 or if it is deemed necessary by the Company, the Company may ask the user to cancel the violation, Shall comply with the request within the time period specified by the Company.
Article 14 (Termination of use as a user)
- Users can withdraw from this application at any time by uninstalling this application or any other method defined by us. However, with regard to the upgrade plan, it is withdrawn from expiration of the use period by the method of turning off the automatic update setting in Apple's iTunes account for iOS version or Google Play's Google account for Android version, and simply uninstalling this application will not be canceled. Upgrade plan usage fee will occur until withdrawal is completed.
When uninstalling this application by mistake, you lose the right as a user regardless of other reasons and the user cannot use the word book saved in this application, usage history and other information accumulated in this application. We will preliminarily agree that we will not be able to do so. However, as for the upgrade plan, unless you withdraw from the method prescribed in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, you can reinstall this application and restore it to restore the contents of the plan you purchased before.
Even after the withdrawal of this application, users are not to be relieved of all obligations and obligations under this Agreement to the Company and third parties (including but not limited to liability for damages).
The Company shall be able to possess and use information acquired by the Company with respect to the user even after the user terminates the use of this application or withdraws from this application.
In the event that the user withdraws from this application, the Company shall be able to delete any information of the user without prior notice at the discretion of the Company, and the user shall be able to delete the information on the remaining application I agree that all the information and contents of this website will disappear.
Article 15 (Change, suspension, termination, etc. of this application
- The Company shall be able to change or add all or part of the content of this application without notifying the user in advance.
The Company shall be able to terminate this application at the discretion of the Company in advance by posting it on this application or on the web site operated by the Company or other methods judged to be appropriate by the Company in advance, will do. However, in case of emergency, we may not notify users.
We shall be able to temporarily suspend some or all of this application without notifying the user in advance when the grounds of the following issues arise.
(1) In the case of periodic or urgent maintenance or repair related to communication equipment and the like for this application
(2) When load is concentrated on the system due to excessive access, other unexpected factors
(3) When it becomes necessary to secure user security
(4) When services of telecommunications carriers are not provided
(5) When it is difficult to provide this application due to force majeure such as natural disaster
(6) When it is difficult to provide this application due to fire, power outage, other unexpected accidents or war, conflict, disturbance, riot, labor dispute, etc.
(7) When the operation of this application becomes impossible due to laws or measures based on these
(8) Others When judging that it is necessary pursuant to the preceding items
We are not liable for any damages whatsoever to the user due to measures taken by the Company under this section. However, unless there is deliberate or gross negligence in our company.
Article 16 (Compensation for Damages)
- In the event of direct or indirect damage to the Company caused by the user's violation of this Agreement or other use of this application (In the event that the Company receives a claim for damages or the like from a third party due to the act ), The user must compensate all of the damage (experts fees such as lawyers etc, including the personnel expenses required for the correspondence at the company) to the Company.
We are not responsible for any damage incurred by users in connection with the use of this application. However, unless there is deliberate or gross negligence in our company.
Article 17 (Confidentiality)
- The user shall confidentially treat the unknown information disclosed by the fact that the Company is confidential in connection with this application, unless we have prior written consent of the Company.
- Whenever requested by the Company, the user shall return or dispose of the information set forth in the preceding paragraph and the written or other recording medium material which described or recorded such information, and all copies thereof, without delay, whenever requested by the Company There is no doubt.
Article 18 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- We do not guarantee the user's learning effect in this application.
- The user acknowledges that there is a possibility that errors existing in the content may not be corrected in this application, and depending on various conditions, word registration function, possibility that analysis accuracy of letters etc may be low
We are not responsible for the contents, any other information provided through this application and this application, including conformity to the specific purpose of the user, merchandise value, accuracy, usefulness, completeness, legality, applicable to users We do not make any warranty as to conformity with the internal rules of the organization, etc. and that there are no security flaws, errors, bugs or defects, and no infringement of the rights of third parties.
We do not guarantee that this application is compatible with all information terminals, but the possibility of malfunction of this application operation due to version upgrade etc. of the OS of the information terminal to be used for this application In accordance with the existence of the user, the user shall agree in advance. We do not guarantee that the problem will be resolved due to the modification of the program etc. we do when such trouble occurs
The user in advance acknowledges that there is a possibility that usage of part or all of this application may be restricted due to changes in the application store usage rules and operation policy such as App Store, Google Play etc
With respect to this application, in the event of a dispute between users or between a user and a third party, the user shall immediately notify the Company to that effect and resolve this in its own responsibility and cost, It shall not be involved in anything and shall not be held responsible at all.
Article 19 (Contacts)
- Contact from the Company to the user concerning this application (including but not limited to notice concerning the change or addition of these Terms) is posted on the appropriate place in this application or website operated by the Company , Sending e-mail, or push notification or other methods that we deem appropriate.
- When the Company makes a notification by sending an e-mail, the notice from us has been reached when the mail should normally reach, by sending a mail to the e-mail address that the user voluntarily provided to us I regard it as
Inquiries concerning this application Other contacts or notifications from the user to the Company shall be sent to the inquiry form on the application or other methods specified by the Company.
Based on the e-mail address and other user information arbitrarily provided by the user, we may inform the advertisement, publicity etc. of this application with the consent of the user.
Article 20 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
- Except as otherwise agreed in advance in writing by the Company, you agree not to assign, succeed, collateralize, or otherwise transfer the user's rights or obligations under this Agreement, or the status of this User Agreement to a third party, You can not dispose of.
- When the Company has transferred the business related to this application to a third party or has made the business pertaining to this application comprehensively succeeded by merger or company split where the Company becomes a dissolving company or a split company, In accordance with assignment, etc., it is possible to assign the position, right and obligation on the use contract regarding the application, information on the user information and other users to the assignee or the successor such as business transfer, etc., I agree with.
Article 21 (Separability)
- Even if any provision of this Agreement or any part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the provision or part (hereinafter referred to as "invalid or unenforceable" The part other than "invalid part etc.") shall continue to be fully effective. We and our users shall make efforts to ensure that the ineffective parts are legal and amendable to the extent necessary for enforcing executive power so that the effect of the part of ineffectiveness and the like and legally and economically equivalent effect can be secured.
- Even if any provision of this agreement or part thereof is judged invalid or unenforceable in relation to a certain user, it does not affect the effectiveness etc in relationship with other users will do
Article 22 (Governing Law and Agreement Jurisdiction)
This Agreement shall be in conformity with the Japanese law, and for any dispute arising out or related to this Agreement, the Tokyo Simplified Court or Tokyo District Court shall be the first examiner's exclusive jurisdictional court in accordance with the appeal
Established: December 20, 2018
Revised: March 2, 2020
Revised: April 01, 2020
Revised: April 11, 2021
Copyright 2018 Langholic Ltd. All Rights Reserved.